Atlantic Kelp Recycled Hand Wash & Lotion Set ($50 value) . $35.00
Looking for the perfect gift for your sustainability-obsessed friends? Brighten up their bathroom with this natural hand care set featuring Atlantic Kelp & Magnesium Energising Hand Wash & Hand Lotion. Each bottle is made with REN's signature metal-free pump and 20% reclaimed ocean plastic (the other 80% is made from recycled plastic bottles). Our Atlantic Kelp & Magnesium formula features natural botanicals that renew and revitalize with the fresh scents of sage, cypress geranium and rosemary.
Atlantic Kelp & Magnesium Energising Hand Wash
Atlantic Kelp & Magnesium Energising Hand & Body Lotion
This year, we partnered with London-based designer Silken Favors to create limited-edition holiday sets in ocean-inspired prints. Each 100% recyclable limited-edition gift box is FSC approved, with bio-degradeable lamination and printed with vegetable-based ink.
Atlantic Kelp and Magnesium Energizing Hand Wash
Rub a small amount in between wet hands and massage to lather. Rinse thoroughly.
Atlantic Kelp and Magnesium Energizing Hand Lotion
Gently massage onto clean skin until absorbed.
- Cruelty Free
The clean ingredients.
Add it to your routine and here's what you can expect:
- Hand wash cleanses without stripping skin of moisture.
- Energizes and revives tired or dull skin
- Hand cream deeply nourishes without feeling greasy.