REN USA, Inc. Consumer Before & After Sweepstakes 2020 (“Sweepstakes”)
REN USA, Inc. Consumer Before & After Sweepstakes 2020 (“Sweepstakes”)
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE THE LIKELIHOOD OF WINNING.
2. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD. The Sweepstakes begins on March 20, 2020 at 12:00 AM Pacific Time (“PT”) and ends on April 10, 2020 at 11:59 PM PT. REN’s computer is the official time-keeping device for this Sweepstakes.
3. HOW TO ENTER. During the Sweepstakes Period, each Entrant is to submit their review and Before & After photo for REN’s Overnight Glow Dark Spot Sleeping Cream via the product page found here- https://usa.renskincare.com/products/overnight-glow-dark-spot-sleeping-cream. Entrant will comply with FTC guidelines regarding the disclosure of the material connection between Entrant and REN. This compliance may require, for example, the use of hashtags such as #sponsored or simply thanking REN for the free product received. Limit one entry per person, per e-mail address. An attempt to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple or different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins, or any other methods will void that Entrant’s entries and that Entrant may be disqualified. The use of an automated system to participate in the Sweepstakes is prohibited and will result in disqualification.
If a dispute arises over the identity of the person who transmitted an entry via an identified email address, the Authorized Account Holder of the email address account at time of entry will be deemed to be the Entrant. The “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person assigned to an email address or social media account by an internet access provider, online provider or other organization (e.g. business, education institution, etc.) responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address, or for assigned social media accounts, as the case may be. The potential winner may be required to show proof of being the Authorized Account Holder.
4. WINNER SELECTION, NOTIFICATION AND ACKNOWLEDGEMENT. Promptly upon the conclusion of the Sweepstakes, the winner will be chosen by a random drawing from all eligible entries received. The odds of winning depends on the total number of eligible entries received. The winner will be announced on Wednesday, April 15, 2020. If the prize notification is unclaimed or returned as undeliverable within 72 hours of transmission of the notification, or in the event of non-compliance with the Rules, the prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner. The prizewinner is solely responsible for all federal, state and local taxes and other costs pertaining to the awarded prize. The prizewinner agrees to allow REN to use the winner’s name (whether in print publication, online, or other means of communication), without compensation, to notify the public of their winnings. The prizewinner may be required to sign an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability and Publicity release; the failure to execute and return this document within 5 calendar days from the date the document is sent may result in prize forfeiture.
5. PRIZES AND THEIR VALUE. There will be one (1) winner of the Sweepstakes to receive REN products of their choosing, with an approximate retail value of $150.00 USD; and this concludes the prize to be awarded in this Sweepstakes. REN exclusive bundles are not included in the product selection, this prize only applies to individual items available for purchase. All expenses not specifically mentioned herein are not included in the prize and are solely the winner’s responsibility. No prize substitutions, cash equivalent or transfer of prizes are permitted except at the sole discretion of REN. Prizes are subject to restrictions and may not be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. REN is not responsible for lost or misdelivered prizes due to Entrant’s inaccurate or improper address information. REN is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged prizes, once received and in the possession of prizewinner. Prizes may not be exchanged for cash or otherwise, except that REN retains the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater retail value. Prize details not specified herein will be determined by REN in its sole discretion.
PRIZES ARE AWARDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE), AND THE RELEASED PARTIES (AS DEFINED BELOW) DO NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, RELATING TO THE SWEEPSTAKES OR PRIZES.
6. INTERNET. If, for any reason, REN is unable to conduct this Sweepstakes as planned due to technical failures, such as those caused by a computer virus, hacking, tampering, other unauthorized interference, technical failure, fraud, or any other cause beyond the control of REN which obstructs or otherwise adversely affects the proper administration, reliability, security, fairness, or integrity of the Sweepstakes, REN reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any entry, and any person found to have interfered or tampered with the Sweepstakes, and if deemed necessary by REN in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. REN may also, in its sole discretion, award the prize from all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the date of such action. REN assumes no responsibility for any failure in transmission, however caused, including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, communications line failure, theft or destruction of information or unauthorized access to entries, their damage or alteration. REN is not responsible for its failure to receive any email or entry due to software failure, technical problems, human error or transmission congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to an Entrant’s, or any other person’s, computer relating to or resulting from participation in this Sweepstakes or downloading of any materials in this Sweepstakes. CAUTION: REN RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER PENALTIES, OR REMEDIES, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, FROM ANY PERSON(S) ATTEMPTING TO DELIBERATELY INTERFERE WITH THE CONDUCT OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR TO DAMAGE THE WEBSITE.
8. RELEASE. By participating in this Sweepstakes, all Entrants and the prizewinner release, discharge, and hold harmless REN and their parents, subsidiaries, divisions, branches, affiliates, assigns and agencies, including, without limitation, their respective officers, directors, shareholders employees, and agents (collectively “Released Parties”) from and against any and all liability or claims for any and all legal claims, injury, loss, illness, litigation or damages arising out of their participation in the Sweepstakes and/or the acceptance, use, misuse, non-use or possession of the prize. Any portion of the prize not accepted by the winner will be forfeited, and the Released Parties are not responsible for any inability of the winner to accept or use the prize (or portion thereof) for any reason. Released Parties are not responsible for: (a) printing or typographic errors in any Sweepstakes or related materials; (b) stolen, lost, late, misdirected, damaged, incomplete, postage due, and/or illegible entries or mail; (c) unauthorized human intervention; (d) technical errors related to computers, providers, telephones, or networks; (e) errors in Sweepstakes administration or entry processing; and (f) injury or damage to persons or property from participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize.
ANY CLAIM FOR DAMAGES SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL DAMAGES, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY PARTY BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ATTORNEY’S FEES OR OTHER SUCH RELATED COSTS OF BRINGING A CLAIM. ANY CLAIM MUST BE FILED WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR OF THE TIME THE CAUSE OF ACTION OCCURRED, OR THE CAUSE OF ACTION WILL BE FOREVER BARRED.
Entrants and winners agree that any disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of the Sweepstakes or any prize will be resolved individually, without resort to class action, and exclusively by a court located in Los Angeles County, California.
10. SPONSOR. REN USA, Inc., 2121 Park Place, 1st floor El Segundo, CA 90245.