Glycol Lactic Radiance Renewal Mask
With a blend of Glycolic, Lactic, Citric and Tartaric Acid, Glycol Lactic Radiance Renewal Mask gently exfoliates while reducing the look of fine lines and wrinkles.
Skin radiance is improved. Its texture is smoothed and refined.
How to use:
1. Apply a generous amount to cleansed skin. Avoiding the eye area.
2. Leave on for ten minutes and relax.
3. Rinse with lukewarm water, or a damp wash cloth.
P.s. feeling a little tingle is totally normal.
As with AHA products, this mask can make your skin more sun-sensitive. Please wear an SPF after use. We don't recommend using an AHA mask for super-sensitive skin, but if you have doubts, do a patch test on an inconspicuous area before applying on your face.
Warnings: Use and frequency only as directed. Avoid contact with eyes. If irritation persists, discontinue use and consult a physician. AHAs may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure for a week afterwards.
- Cruelty Free
The clean ingredients.
Add it to your routine and here's what you can expect:
- Restores radiance and evenness in skin tone.
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and dark spots.
- Leaves skin feeling softer and smoother.