Best for: WFH Life
- Start with Glycol Lactic Radiance Renewal Mask to exfoliate and alleviate the accumulation of dead skin which will rev up the results masks used after.
- Next, apply Clarimatte Invisible Pores Detox Mask to absorb trapped oil in the pores, which then helps to tighten the appearance of pores.
- Lastly, use Evercalm™ Ultra Comforting Rescue Mask to restore, nourish and calm the skin. After exfoliating and detoxifying the skin, Evercalm™ Rescue Mask is a tremendous way to push the reset button on our skin.
Get in the Zone
Glow & Detox Routine
Best for: Combination Skin
- In your T-zone of the skin (center of the forehead, nose, chin, and cheek area close to the nose) apply Clarimatte Invisible Pores Detox Mask.
- On the outer cheeks, jawline and outer forehead, apply Glycol Lactic Radiance Renewal Mask.
- Let the combination sit for 10 minutes. Remember Glycol Lactic may tingle and Invisible Pores tends to flake off the skin. When ready, wet a cloth and wipe from the skin. Skin should feel softer, cleaner and smoother after one application.
Calming Glow Combo
Best for: Rapid results without irritation
- Take ½ a pump of each – Glycol Latic Radiance Renewal & Evercalm™ Ultra Comforting Rescue Mask, massaging together in the hands until the formulas blend – the mixture should look like raw honey.
- Massage over the skin. The partnership of the exfoliation with the calming efforts of Evercalm™ is such a beautiful blend for the skin.
- Leave on for 10-20 minutes, depending on skin type. When ready to remove, wet a cloth and wipe from the skin. Calmed, cooled and glowing.
The REN Clean Skincare Difference
Within each of our face mask formulas, we consistently strive to respect the skin. Each of our products across the range are designed for all skin types, while being mindful of sensitive skin. So, whether you have sensitive skin seeking glow or combination skin looking to calm down, REN Clean Skincare has skincare products designed for you. Clean is the foundation of all we do. And as we only have one skin and one planet, we must strive to make sure we treat them as best we can.