About the collection
Wash away dirt, make-up, and grime with a sulfate-free clean face wash perfectly suited to your skin's needs. Our best facial skincare cleansers are formulated with your skin type in mind, from oily skin to combination skin, and more. Whether you need a gentle cleanser, are looking for an exfoliating cleanser, need to hydrate dry skin, or just want to visibly balance combination skin with a natural face wash, we've got the perfect facial cleanser for you.
Formulated with natural oils and clean ingredients, REN's collection of clean face wash products and cleansers will leave your skin feeling soothed and refreshed. Not sure where to start? Our Perfect Canvas oil cleanser has been proven to remove makeup, SPF, and pollution, while helping protect the skin barrier. Formulated with hydrating ingredients, add this face cleanser to your skincare routine for clean skin that looks softer and smoother. Looking for a cleansing face wash for sensitive skin? Try our Evercalm gentle cleanser products - designed as a skin cleanser and makeup remover, while helping reduce the appearance of redness, dryness, and irritation. Need some more exfoliation in your life? Our Rosa Centifolia™ exfoliating face cleanser will help scrub away dead skin cells and impurities, leaving skin feeling more energized and fresh. Just massage into wet skin and rinse with warm water!
Whether you have oily skin or sensitive skin, find a face wash and cleanser that works for you and your skin type. Add a cleansing face wash to your skin care routine today!
Have questions about our cleanser and face wash collection? Explore frequently asked questions and answers below.
What does a skin cleanser do?
A facial cleanser is meant to clean the skin of dead skin cells, excess oil, makeup, pollutants, and impurities. Whether you have oily skin or dry skin, a cleansing product can help prevent the look of clogged pores, resulting in a brighter and more radiant complexion.
How should I apply cleanser?
Using a cleanser may depend on the specific product you choose for your skin type and concern. Be sure to read your skincare product's instructions before applying.
Generally, make sure to keep hair out of your face and hands clean before cleansing. Then, wet your face with lukewarm water. Squeeze the cleanser or face wash onto your hands and apply it to your face. Make sure to rub your face in an upward direction, gently massaging the formula evenly into your face. Rinse off the cleanser with your hands or a reusable washcloth/cotton pad. Finally, pat your face dry and continue with the rest of your skincare routine, whether that's using a facial toner, skincare mask, or clean moisturizer.
How often should I cleanse my face?
Use a daily facial cleanser or face wash twice a day during the morning and evening. Make sure to remove all makeup and impurities before the end of the day, but be careful of overcleansing (especially if you have oily or acne prone skin).
What are the different types of face cleansers?
There are many different cleansing options available, ranging from foaming facial cleansers to cream and oil-based formulas. Below, find some of the most common types of cleansers.
- Gel: A gel cleanser has a jelly-like texture that's clear and lightweight, typically used for deep cleansing. Recommended for acne prone or oily skin types.
- Cream: A cream cleanser is typically thicker, meant to gently cleanse and help keep skin deeply moisturized. Recommended for sensitive or dry skin types.
- Oil: The oils in an oil-based cleanser bind to pre-existing oils on the skin (including natural oils and oil from beauty products) to more efficiently wash away impurities. Recommended for sensitive skin or oily skin types.
- Clay: Clay cleansers are meant for deep cleansing to help absorb and remove impurities, leaving visibly clean skin. Recommended for sensitive, oily, and combination skin.
- Foam: A foaming facial cleanser begins with a cream or gel-like consistency before turning into a foam that effectively removes excess oils and impurities from the skin. Recommended for combination skin types.